Springtime Restaurant Week is an invitation-only program for Monadnock Region restaurants that meet certain qualifications. Contact us to learn more information about membership and how to get involved in Springtime Restaurant Week 2016.
Participating Restaurants Receive:
- Group advertising and promotion in the local papers including the Monadnock Ledger/Transcript,
- Group outreach to local radio, Local Look, Comcast, Monadnock Travel Council, NH Tourism Association.
- Group promotion to magazines such as Monadnock Living, Yankee, NH Magazine, etc
- Event presence on its own FaceBook page to which you can link.
- Printed materials and design for the event including posters, table cards and/or check cards,
- Guidance for using the Web and social media to best advantage for your own promotion efforts.
- Database of the diners who sign up for the gift card drawing to use for future promotions of your own!
Cost for participating Chamber Members starts at $75 per location for Early Bird sign ups by January 15th, 2017, $95 starting January 16, 2017. Non-Chamber member registrant cost is $125.
Deadline to sign up for this program is February 17, 2017. For questions and further details, please contact Pelagia Vincent at 603-547-8323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YES! Sign us up for 2016!
Complete the form below and we will send you the details and updates for Restaurant Week as they become available.
Please note To register to be a participant in Restaurant Week 2017 you must fill out the online form below and check the box for the “Restaurants and Sponsors” newsletter.
$75 Early Bird by January 15th, 2017.
$95 After Jan 16 Chamber Members
$125 After Jan16 Non-members
Please send check to:
c/o Springtime Restaurant Week
P.O. Box 83
Greenfield, NH 03047